It’s Happy Hour with Ned and everyone’s invited! Come for the Mellö mocktails, stay for the Mellö vibes!
Lavenderberry Mellö Mojito Mocktail
1 Lavenderberry Mellö sachet
1 handful mixed berries (recommended blackberries, raspberries, blueberries)
2 or 3 sprigs of fresh mint leaf
2 tablespoons fresh lime juice (~1 whole lime)
1 tablespoon agave nectar, or honey
1 splash soda water, or seltzer water
1. Mix one sachet of Lavenderberry Mellö into 8 oz of cold water
2. In a cocktail shaker, or a tall glass, muddle mixed berries and 1-2 mint leaves.
3. Add Mellö mixture, lime juice, sweetener, and ice, and shake (or stir) until well combined.
4. Strain mixture over ice and top with a splash of soda or seltzer water.
5. Garnish with fresh berries and remaining mint.
6. Then sip slow and Mellö out.
* Inspired by Tasty *
Shop Mellö >